Residential LeasingTopics covered below are:How Can We Help?
| What Services Do We Offer?
| Property Management Fees
How Can We Help?
Whether you're planning on renting a condominium, a house, a studio or an estate, Urban Green Real Estate can be a valuable resource in taking care of the entire process for you. We provide a range of services, from placing the property on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) to screening potential renters.
What can one of our licensed real estate agents with experience as a property manager offer you and what should you look for when choosing the right agent?
Whether you choose to be an active landlord and manage the rental yourself, or employ our experienced property management professionals to handle this on your behalf, the decision will largely depend on your own circumstances and experience, as well as the size and number of properties you are renting.
You may not want to deal with the financial or legal aspects of the rentals directly with your tenants and prefer to have it all dealt with by professionals. Whatever your circumstances, we can provide you with a wide range of services designed to make the process easy and relatively painless for you as an "off-site landlord".
What Services Do We Offer?
We provide a full range of management services for your properties. Sometimes the property owner will only hand over certain tasks to us and choose to handle some aspects themselves, but if you choose, you can pass the full responsibility to our company.
Our Urban Green property management agent will act as the link between you - the owner of the property - and the tenants who are renting it. The agent is often responsible for:
- Advertising your property to potential tenants
- Screening tenant applicants
- Accompanying potential tenants to view the property
- Obtaining references and conducting credit checks on potential tenants
- Providing you with information on the latest safety regulations
- Preparing the rental/lease agreement
- Arranging for collection of the tenant's deposit and rent
- Conducting the move in and move out inspections
- Transferring the rental income to your account and providing you with monthly financial statements
- Managing and arranging for any necessary property repairs and maintenance
- Inspecting the property periodically and feeding back any comments to you
- Providing tenants with notice at the end of their tenancy
- Dealing with legal aspects of the tenancy/property, including evictions, non-payment, harassment or other problems
- Renting the property as quickly as possible and minimizing any "down-time"
Urban Green Property Management Fees
Costs will depend on which services you request. Usually we require a percentage of the gross rental income, similar to a commission. Don't always be tempted by the cheapest fee, however, offered in the market. You want your property management agent to be motivated to keep the property occupied and the tenants happy at all times, so negotiate a mutually rewarding deal where you can. Fees can range from anywhere from 5% and up of your gross rental income.
Call us to arrange a free consultation to discuss your specific residential leasing situation and needs.